Friday, January 7, 2011

First Post!!!

Now I guess I should get used to this so... heres some things I like and don't like.

Music I Like:
-Aerosmith
-Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
-Queen
-Sammy Hagar
-Cheap Trick
-Mott the Hoople
-Ted Nugent
-Motley Crue
-Michael Jackson
-The J. Geils Band
-Jimi Hendrix
-Paul McCartney
-Alice Cooper
-John Lennon/Yoko Ono
-The Rolling Stones
-The Runaways
-Lita Ford
-Nirvana
etc.

Music I Hate:
-Justin Bieber
-Miley Cyrus
-Selena Gomez
-Anything from Disney
-The Jonas Brothers

TV Shows I Like:
-Corner Gas
-Family Guy
-Hell's Kitchen
-The Trailer Park Boys
-King of the Hill
-South Park
-The Big Bang Theory
-My Name is Earl
-Two and a Half Men
-The Simpsons

Movies I Like:
-Michael Jackson's This is it
-Misery
-Pirate Radio
-Taking Woodstock
-Any Horror Films or Stephen King Adaptions
-The Saw Series
-Valkyrie
-The Shining
-Pet Semetary
-Carrie
-IT
-APT. Pupil

No comments:

Post a Comment